Subject: Re: Inoue Kikuko - Hidamari (Seiyuu For Belldandy)
From: "'CuSO4' Yung" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2002 14:17:03 +0800

> From: "Steven Avery" <[email-masked]>
> CuSO4 wrote:
> >  Am going to her concert tour next month.  Can only manage to get
> > second floor seats.  ;_;
>
> Dang.. is she THAT popular over there?

Not that popular.  From past experience, she can only attract around 1300
to 1400 people in Tokyo to go to her concert.

> I mean I knew she was popular as a seiyuu... but what's going on?.. she
> turning into an idol singer or something?

Nope.  It is just that she like singing, and had released several
CD albums already.  In most of her albums, she composed and wrote
all the lyrics.  So she is a singer-song-writer !  ^_^

> Also... this brings up a question... if she is that popular... what does
> that mean for the chances of another AMS! movie?

Hm ?  I think these are independent event.  I do not think any seiyuu
alone can sell a movie.

> Is it more likely that because of that sort of popularity that the studios
> would know that she's a huge draw and therefore push through another
> movie???... or will it mean it's less likely to happen because she'd cost
> them so much more because of her popularity.

No, not even Hayashibara Megumi can sell a movie all by herself.  And
that seiyuu cost only very little in the production budget of a movie.

--
'CuSO4' Yung
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]