Subject: Re: Inoue Kikuko - Hidamari (Seiyuu For Belldandy)
From: "Steven Avery" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 18:31:54 -0700

Dang.. is she THAT popular over there?

>  Am going to her concert tour next month.  Can only manage to get
> second floor seats.  ;_;
>
> --
> [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
>

I mean I knew she was popular as a seiyuu... but what's going on?.. she
turning into an idol singer or something?

Also... this brings up a question... if she is that popular... what does
that mean for the chances of another AMS! movie?

Is it more likely that because of that sort of popularity that the studios
would know that she's a huge draw and therefore push through another
movie???... or will it mean it's less likely to happen because she'd cost
them so much more because of her popularity.

Arrgh!!!