Subject: Soundtrack +
From: Sam the man <[email-masked]>
To: Megami ML <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:35:43 +1200

Just going through the track listings for the various Plus collections 
released a bit over a year ago on Doi-san's site, specifically the Soundtrack 
+ CD. Now it seems they've done the sensible thing and put the OVA3 stuff 
along with OVAs 1 & 2, since the music to 4 & 5 pretty much run together 
(being a part 1/part 2 thing and all).

All well and good, apart from what happened to the odd track. Keiichi's 
much-respected 'Boku-to Ikiru Koto-ga Kimi-no Shiawase' has wound up along 
with the other miscillaneous stuff on disc 2 of Tokuten-ou + (on the 
arguement that it didn't actually appear in the OVA and as such if they can 
put it somewhere other than the revised soundtrack then all well and good, I 
guess), but Belldandy's 'Tamago-no Uta' is, to my eyes, nowhere to be found, 
ie not on any of the four Plus releases. What's more, unlike Keiichi's song, 
'Tamago-no Uta' _was_ in the OVA so why they pulled it off I don't know, and 
why they didn't then at least have it appear *somewhere* bemuses me all the 
more.

Anyone have any wisdom to offer?

Sam the man