Subject: Re: [Troll] Daddy's dead.
From: David Mandalis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 8 Jan 2001 16:06:16 -0500 (EST)

------Original Message------
> From: "Ian Sullivan" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Sent: January 8, 2001 8:34:37 PM GMT
Subject: Re: [Troll] Daddy's dead.

--->big snip<----
Interesting theory, but I've never seen anything about them being
specifically under the care of Kami-sama (different from other gods or
goddesses, that is).  They didn't live with him, as I gather from the
flashback in the episode where Urd first shows up, and we don't otherwise
gain many insights into the early life of the Goddesses.
By the way, what strange actions were you referring to? Does he really treat
them that differently from other divine entities?
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Urd at least is a special case (half demon/half goddess); Belldandy
getting slide on removing her power limiters without prior permission;
all three going AWOL without more than an admonition (at least in the
Manga) from above.  All of the other heavenly spirits and goddesses
being essentially kept out of the loop of there whereabouts by the
almighty.  I can't remember them specifically but I recall Peorth
making a few comments about preferential treatment.

Dave M.