Subject: Re: yeha
From: Lanzer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 01 Oct 1995 03:19:04 -0700

At 07:37 PM 9/30/95 -0400, [email-masked] wrote:

>Is it possible to use Famicom software on an SNES?  I heard that it was
>possible to just break a few tabs here and there and it would work.  Is this
>true?

Is there an AMG game for the SNES coming out?

Anyways, push down on the flap that covers the cartridge bay, and you'll
see two plastic tabs on the back side.  Take a pair of needle nose pliers,
and twist them away.  There you go.

Now about any games for the SNES that's AMG related... Oh yeah, wasn't
there one with characters designed by Fujishima?
--
(^_^)Derek Liu, or Lanzer, at [email-masked]. Vancouver, Canada! (-_^)
(v_v)Full time student, part time street fighter, author of SFLIU too.(^.^)
(^o^)http://unixg.ubc.ca:780/~deliu/ for Sasami Shrine & Ryoko's Cave!(@_@)
(x_x)"You mean, HTML doesn't stand for the Hen Tai Mailing List?" ^o^;(-_-)