Subject: A!MS game
From: Ryo <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 1995 00:59:45 +0100

Craig Noyes wrote :

>An A!MG game?  I wouldn't get my hopes up with this.  If it does come
>out, it will most likely stay only in Japan and I'd put 20 bucks on it
>never coming to the states.  Unless A!MG becomes widely popular in the
>U.S., or becomes syndicated or something like Sailor Moon, or Dragon
>ball Z, an A!MG game would stay in the East.  My advice, don't hold
>your breath.

two word : parallel - import

and...I have a question..I read only to volume 7 and I still don't know all
the characters..does anybody know something a girl with short,black/brown
hair usally dressed like a maid or something? What's her name? What she has
to
do with Belldandy and the others?
thanx

  R y O  (on IRC #Anime)
  *********************************************************
 * Belldandy-sama worshipper  !  Kimi no youna megami ni   *

 * Berudandi wa itu made mo!  !  zutto soba ni itehoshii!! *
  *********************************************************