Subject: Re: [Re: Top ten anime gals]
From: Jack Chen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 4 Dec 99 23:04:05 PST

1)  Belldandy:  Hands down.  She is just perfect.  Period.  In beauty, in

intelligence, in personality.

2) Deedlit (Lodoss Wars):  Close to being perfect.  She's quite beautiful
, but
her flaws lie in the fact that she's immature sometimes.  But I admire he
r
determination and the "Fight The Man (TM)" mentality.

3) Kasumi Tendou (Ranma 1/2):  Kinda like Belldandy's little sister.  She
's
that close to perfection.

4) Achika (Tenchi Muyo):  Her determination and I personality sealed it.

5) Sylia Stingray (Bubblegum Crisis):  She'd be higher up if she didn't h
ave
this maniacal glint in her eye each time she hears Genome.

6) Pirotese (Lodoss Wars):  I admire her willingness to sacrifice for the

heart.

7) Kiyone (Tenchi Muyo):  I admire anyone who can keep their sanity aroun
d
Mihoshi

8) Skuld:  She's so CUUUUUUUUUUUTE!  As a sister I mean, you perverts.  

9) Rei Hino (Sailor Moon):  I dunno.  Something about long black hair get
s me.
 Too bad she has the maturity of a 10 year old.

10) Urd:  Just because I need to go now, and don't have time to think of 
a
good 10.  ^_^

Sane people seem to attract me more.  ^_^

Jack CHen