Subject: Princess Rouge - Too close for comfort
From: Katt <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 05 Oct 1999 13:47:48 +0800

Hey all
(I'm one of these people that reads my email a week after it's relevancy so
I don't have a lot to contribute to the ML much, BUT I just had to put this
one in)

I've just watched Princess Rouge OAV 1 for the second time (though I was
half asleep the first time so didn't pick up on this then) and it just
screamed out to me "AMG rip off"!!  Firstly there's the young (uni
student?) guy, no girlfriend, probably not the greatest of confidence,
fairly average really, comes across the "magical princess".. well, she
comes across him, falls out of the sky onto him in fact.  Sounding slightly
familiar? Then they live together for awhile (it really is a short time,
the way this story was set out didn't impress me one bit) and eventually
the feelings start up, blah blah, big evil thing comes into it and there's
a bit of a fight, ENTER Rouge's two sisters, one the very bold and feisty,
the other quieter, more logical? and of course, they decide to stay.  I
don't know about any of you, but although the story isn't close enough to
spark any lawsuits, I thought the general story was just too closely
matched up with our beloved AMG. and damn them!! the show really did suck.
Has anyone seen it? or anymore of it apart from the first OAV? I'd be
interested to know what the rest of you think. Am I being too sensitive?
Maybe but I need something to complain about. :)

Katt