Subject: Reappearence
From: Andrew Adhi Ariane <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 00:48:53 +0700

Hello All,...

Sorry I haven't replied any messages for a while. No,I'm not a lurker..Yes,
I read all of your messages. It's just that I don't really know what to
say... Well you all knew that I have never seen or read AMG (or OMG)
before. Probably you are curious, why I subscibed this mailing list. It's
because I want to know AMG more. So I join this Mailing List. Other than
that, I don't know why, but it seems that I loved every Manga and Anime
from Japan...I'm an Anime Maniacs, I guess.

It seems that for the past weeks, people are introducing themselves. It was
incredible. There were so many people in this mailing list. Even gals. You
can even built a database with these datas. I wonder, if I haven't
introducing myself, would they introducing themselves like now?? Just
curious...

Well, this Introduction thing sure brings a lot of good things around here.
For instance, I didn't knew that girls actually like this Manga/Anime
(sorry Jeni!). Or I didn't knew that there is a lot of computer
programmer/designer that like to read/watch AMG. Hey, I'm new in this
mailing list. Silicon Graphics?? Wow! That's cool,..I mean really2 cool. I
used to wonder how is it going to be if I worked in Silicon Graphic. How is
it like, scott?? 

To Dennis Goens:
Yup, I lost. I have only about 1700 pictures. Sure alot to me.

To [email-masked]:
Would you just shut up?? Your spamming my mailbox!! Hey is this spamming
thing legal around here??

Well, Thanx a lot all,

Andrew Adhi