Subject: How many Posters are there?
From: "Christian, Jennifer, and Danielle" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 1998 21:26:23 +0900

Kombanwa Minna,

    I picked up two different 'Stereo 360' AMG! posters on Thursday.
They are so cool, but they are numbered P-7 and P-8.  What are the other
6 like?  When did they [the other six] come out?

For those dying to know:

P-7
    16" square of poster foil [almost chromium] with four minor
characters embossed on a black background.  The 3-D centerpiec features
Skuld surrounded by flowers and the chibi character band.

P-8
    16" square.  The background is a light-blue spongy texture with 'AH!
MY GODDESS' embossed in white.  [mirror image too!]  The center piece is
a 3-D oval about 12" x 6" with a winged Belldandy, flying before a full
moon, and reaching out to you.  I think it's the same as manga issue
#16.
    Both were released June 26th, and the store I got mine at said he
couldn't order any more of them.  I can try and get what is left.  They
would be $30 plus shipping.

Yoroshiku!

Christian