Subject: Re: megami ML matome okuri
From: Kevin Barth <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 1998 10:12:32 -0500

At 10:26 AM 2/26/98 +0900, you wrote:
>------- Message
>
>Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
>From: "John Lee" <[email-masked]>
>To: "Ah! Megami-sama ML" <[email-masked]>
>Subject: AMG 1998 Calendar
>Date: Wed, 25 Feb 1998 11:54:56 -0800
>Reply-To: megami
>
>I'm interested in buying the 1998 AMG Calendar, but I dont' know if it's
>worth it because I've never bought an anime calendar before.  Can someone
>please share their opinion.  I know that someone mntioned the calendar a
>while back but I don't remember what it was about.  Anyway, I'm going to be
>buying it from the UCI bookstore, and I'm having difficulty finding it.  If
>anyone has bought anything from them before, can you please help me.  In
>case you forgotten the URL is http://www.book.uci.edu/anime.html  I think I
>may have found it under "CD-ROM," not under "Anime Calendar" but I'm not
>sure.  It says that the Calendar comes with some sort of hybrid CD-ROM.
>Does anyone know what that means?  Again, thanks for any help.
>
>John Lee
>

Sorry that this reply is late - I've been at KatsuCon for the last few days
and wasn't able to get into my email...i'll try nbot to duplicate what
others have already said.

I love the wall calendar, but all in all I probably would not have purchased
this thing had I been better informed at the time. 

If you have a Mac with Japanese Kit installed or a copy of Win95J (*must* be
the Japanese version) I will sell you a copy of the CD-ROM for $20.  If you
don't have those operating systems, the CD will be as useless to you as it
is to me - don't waste your money.  Their are far prettier (IMHO) AMG
posters available for much less.

=====================
Kevin Barth
Research Analyst
Quantum Research Corp.