Subject: R: Quality of Life
From: "Lord Raphael von Matsch" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 1997 02:31:31 +0100

> Here's an interesting question...

[SNIP]

> Whad'ya think?  Not that I'm against the perfect couple...
> 
> --Sean Gaffney
> --well, mostly perfect...

Here comes my (very personal, as usual ^_-) opinion...

The whole "megami" affair was indeed a very big mess in poor K1's life.
Would that phonecall never happen, then K1 would finally very likely have
found a girl who likes him, a job, and then got married and settled down
creating a "normal" family.
But, would he be HAPPY?
In a sense, in the COMMON sense, I guess yes. He'd very likely BELIEVE to
be happy.
But my opinion is: this is NOT happiness.
Of course, any of you can disagree with my vision of happiness, but I
believe HAPPINESS is the opposite of BORE.
Since that fatal phone-call, K1's life has grown messed up beyond
imagination, a real CHAOS! 4 beatiful Goddesses living in his home, a
number of girls after him, attacks from malevolent Daemons and battles
against the forces of evil... Not as much as poor Tenchi, but close to
it...
HOW EXCITING!
I believe this, THIS is TRUE HAPPINESS!

E-mail to:                 |\|>   |><| Lord Raphael von Matsch,
[email-masked]         | |\ ^ |  |   Dark Mage of the Owl

          GALXIES HAVE DIED 
          DRAGONS BREATH HAS FROZEN             (Cathedral)

                      * J U U K I N Z O K U *
   (Syndicate of Manga-style Heavy Metal computer RPG Artists)
             http://www.acm.vt.edu/~dpark/juukinzoku/